- More depth in comparison to previous Story-games.
- Great use of ‘watching the race’ take place.
- Nice balance between progression and scraping vehicles.
- Interface is still too small.
- There’s little sense of rivalry between the teams.
- No fast-forward option for races.
- “You know, we should really keep every phase of the game the same. That way nobody is surprised by anything later on in the game and they will just drone on for all eternity.”
- Detailed and caring presentation.
- Enticing simulation game mechanics.
- Fun collection of in-game references.
- Over-reliant on real-life hardware launches.
- Sound is rather annoying.
- Screen doesn’t scale to hardware and is very small.
- “Silly Android and its silly Back button and silly multitasking nonsense. This is originally an Iphone game! Pressing the Back button will close the game entirely without warning. That’ll teach’em how to use a REAL smartphone!”
game & text design