- Interesting music-mechanic instead of the usual point & click fare.
- Fully spoken soundtrack.
- Nice setting and build-up.
- World remains woefully underdeveloped.
- Applying music drafts can be very arbitrary.
- Criminally short game.
- “Developing characters? Even the interesting and promising ones? Nah, that would be way too much work . Just give everybody some obtuse puzzles to contend with and we’ll get back to them in a year or so… What do you mean, ‘the game only lasts a few hours’?”
game & text design